Are you stuck picking between Upleap vs Kicksta? Here’s a detailed comparison for you.
Upleap and Kicksta have been the most used and popular platforms for growing Instagram followers.
These platforms do not ask you to buy followers from them or suggest you a means and platform to buy followers instead they help grow your followers through engagement and targeting the right account depending on your settings.
Choosing which amongst both that will best suit your taste can be a little confusing and leads to the question “which should I use?”
The confusion starts from having little knowledge about the two and that’s what I’m going to open you to.
I’ll be taking you through both platforms, features, price, and other relevant details so you’ll be able to make the perfect choice on which platform to grow your Instagram with.
What is Upleap?
Upleap is a platform that helps in growing your Instagram followers. The rate of growth is completely dependent on your plan.
It is an Indonesian company providing growth and Instagram followers to Instagram accounts. It is run by co-founder Emily Trevino.
Upleap (review) is an Instagram growth platform that has social media managers (Instagram) whose aim is to help grow your Instagram followers.
It can rightly be classified as a third party means of growing your Instagram followers because you are offered a Social Media Manager (Instagram social media manager) depending on your desire and duration.
After signing up and choosing the best plan that you like, you are offered a social media manager whose job is to grow your followers by searching, liking, following, and engaging with other Instagram accounts with high followers and engagement. The goal Is to get these high Instagram accounts to notice, like, and follow your Instagram account.
Upleap is not an Instagram bot platform that generates followers using bots, but a human (social media manager) platform that grows your Instagram followers through complete social media management and engagement.
It offers you 100% growth depending on the plan you choose. For this to happen, you need to be specific and careful with what you want, your reason for growing your followers, the type of business you’re doing, and the type of followers you need.
What is Kicksta?
According to Alex Miller in an interview, the purpose of creating Kicksta was to help generate real human and organic targeted followers.
Unlike Upleap, Kicksta is an Ai-powered Instagram followers growth service. It makes use of automated means like automated liking and commenting on certain Instagram accounts to grow your Instagram followers.
Kicksta does not make use of a human social media manager to promote your Instagram followers growth and as a result most people find it difficult to trust this platform as it is automated.
The platform promised to help grow your Instagram followers with real organic followers and aims at proving it’s not an Instagram bot.
It achieves the task of helping you grow your Instagram followers by engaging with similar targeted Instagram accounts, liking and following similar accounts. The aim is to make your account noticed by these accounts and get them to like and follow your Instagram account.
Kicksta also makes use of automated engagement like DM(s) to target similar accounts. The aim is to get these highly targeted accounts to get engaged with your Instagram account.
Upleap vs Kicksta – Features
To properly draw the difference between both services, I’ll be analyzing both with respect to certain factors starting from features.
Upleap Features overview
Starting from the basics, the landing page of Upleap is well designed and customized for every device. It can be accessed from a mobile device, desktop, notepad it the computer.
Upleap is responsive and loads very quickly. It doesn’t lag or slow down especially when scrolling.
Signing up is easy and has few procedures. When you have successfully signed up, you’ll be asked for your Instagram handle and email for verification.
Although Upleap is a paid program, it offers you a free three-day trial. This trial aims to carefully analyze their service if it will be good for you.
If there’s any change, even though it’s small then you can opt for the paid version after the free trial.
The payment options for the paid version are only shown after the trial period.
Kicksta Features Overview
Kicksta is an Ai-powered Instagram followers generator that uses AI to grow Instagram accounts. Compared to other Instagram growth services, Kicksta is one of the few that are legit and credible.
As part of what I look at before recommending a service, Kicksta has an About and Contact page that improves transparency.
You’d hardy find an Instagram growth tool that offers this much transparency. The majority of them are not fully-formed and lack credibility starting from their website. So this is a big plus for Kicksta and one of the strong reasons we recommend Kicksta.
Signing up on Kicksta isn’t difficult. In a few minutes, you could have your account up and running.
There is no free version or trial period in Kicksta. After signing up you are immediately faced with only two options.
Although there used to be free trials, but with the high increase in the users, Kicksta has built a brand for itself in the Instagram growth industry and there’s less need for a free trial to be convinced.
Anyway, it offers you a 14-days money guarantee. Within 14days of buying any of their package and you’re not satisfied with the result, you can request for refund and you’ll be refunded your money.
1. Customer Support
The essence of customer support in both platforms is to ease the trouble you might face getting started and using any platform.
The customer support also serves as troubleshooting resolve services. You’ll get information from customer support on how to tackle any troubleshooting you’ll run into.
Both platforms have customer support centers but the way they operate is different.
Upleap Customer Support
The Upleap customer support is a detailed FAQ. They have all the possible questions and the answers to them.
When you run into any issue, you first visit the FAQ, go through the list of questions and answers. But if you’re unable to find your issue there, you have an option to submit the issue and wait for their response.
Kicksta Customer Support
Kicksta provides you with live chat support. They are always active. Whenever you encounter any issue using their service you can easily write to them and they will reply immediately.
2. Audience Targeting Technique
Before you settle for any, you also need to know how each of them targets the audience and help in growing your Instagram followers.
For the case of Upleap, it provides you an account manager. The account manager makes use of your information like the niche you operate in, the type of audience you want to target your audience basically with the information you provide.
Kicksta is an AI-powered app that makes use of hashtags and posts related to the niche and target you specified.
It searches the Instagram database, finds an account that suits your target, searches for an account that’s similar or related to your niche, finds people that have a history in regards to your stipulated niche, and creates engagement with them to grow your Instagram followers.
With all the information passed, I believe you’ll be able to choose the right platform to grow your Instagram followers. All you need to do is to analyze the cons and pros.
See the Cons as risk and the Pros and benefit, with that mindset you will skyrocket your Instagram followers with the perfect platform for you.
3. Growth Tracking
Both Upleap and Kicksta make provision for analytics where you get to see how your Instagram campaign is faring.
Upleap Growth Tracking
Upleap growth stats let you see your new followers and also provides information about your account manager.
Further down the page, it provides information on the followers count achieved and the numbers left to reach your set goal.
Right from the stats dashboard, you can also monitor the performance of your hashtags to know which to drop.
Overall, Upleap analytics is detailed enough to give you an overview of what’s working and what isn’t.
Kicksta Growth Tracking
It offers information about the number of new followers, performance of hasthags, and post engagement.
Similar to Upleap, Kicksta also provides details about the number of followers attained and the numbers left to reach the set goal.
However, Kicksta takes its analytics just a little further.
It allows you to see the performance of your target accounts and also allows you to edit the setting. That is, you can remove under-performing target accounts.
Upleap Vs Kicksta – Pricing Plans
Let us take a look at both pricing plan package so you’ll be able to fully determine which is good for you.
Upleap Pricing – How Much Does It Cost?
After the trial period, moving over to the paid version has three plan categories – Lite, Standard, and premium.
These categories are used to draft the pricing plan for both the monthly package and the yearly package.
Properly analyzing the price, it will be right to say that the payment plans are less and considerate for any purpose.
The yearly plan is over 40% cheaper than the monthly plan.
The lite plan is perfect for individuals who just wish to get enough Instagram followers. It is also good for companies and organizations just starting.
Kicksta Pricing Plans – How Much Does It Cost?
Kicksta offers only two plans and for their service. The package price is far more expensive than that of Upleap.
The two plans Kicksta offers are:
- Creative plan: This plan gives you access to only the basic filters and growth tracking tools. You don’t have much on your table with this plan. The price for this plan is $50 per month which is too high for the service they offer.
- Advance plan: This is the best plan available on Kicksta. It offers you total access to the growth and tracking tools. You will watch your Instagram followers grow over time, above expectation, and in a short period. The price for this package is $149 monthly.
The creative plan is suitable for individuals who want to grow their Instagram followers. It is also suitable for a small and growing industry.
The advance is a complete shot in growing your Instagram followers. You will get the maximum number of followers.
Kicksta pricing plans are high in price and may not be suitable for individuals and middle-class men.
Upleap Vs Kicksta – Pros and Cons
One of the best ways to choose between two things is to look at the pros and cons then decide which you want to opt for.
Upleap Pros and Cons
- Hands Off: Upleap gives you the total opportunity to pick any package and do nothing. Just watch your Instagram followers grow. All you need do is to be active watch and track the growth movement.
- Testing Period: Upleap offers you three day testing Period. The aim is to allow you to use their service and as ascertain if you want to continue. I strongly doubt you would want to drop because as the day goes by you get results.
- Dedicated and Seasoned Account Manager: Upleap gives you a dedicated account manager that is capable of making use of social media marketing strategy to grow your Instagram followers. Being human, he’ll be able to apply the right engagement strategy on any similar or targeted Instagram account.
- Immediate Result: From the free trial to the paid version, there will be the underlying results on daily basis.
- You don’t have control over what happens on your Instagram account. The account manager determines everything. There are no tools for tweaking few things.
- The followers’ growth is not steady and doesn’t grow over time because it’s human handling the growth. Certain factors may slow the growth of his working rate and if it continues till your package expires, you lose your money.
- Maximum growth in Instagram followers is achieved only when you buy the standard or Premium plan.
Kicksta Pros and Cons
- 14 days money Guarantee. After making use of the service for 14days and you seem not to like the growth rate, you can easily request a refund.
- You don’t need to install any software. All you need do is to always visit the Kicksta website, log in to your account and track your followers’ growth.
- No long-term contract like a year or so. You only have the option of paying per month.
This makes it easier to cancel anytime you no longer need the service or you like the growth rate.
- Your account could be banned. Since it’s an automated system of growing Instagram followers, it could break the guidelines and rules of Instagram. This will lead to the banning of your account.
- Through its automated engagement like direct messages, it may end up scaring away all the engagement it’s supposed to generate. The only way an automated system of messaging that holds a conversation and drives that friend into following is if the automation has pre-written words that correspond to the replies from the other person. It would have been completely possible to derive followers through engagement but everyone is different and so Is their mode of chatting and responding.
- Their package page Is expensive. The package prices are only suitable for already established companies and not for individuals and people who want to start Social Media Influencing. Their package plan is in no way suitable for you if your company is just starting.
- Support is only limited to those on the advanced plan. You get limited support and tracking tool if you’re on the creative plans. Only those on the Advanced plan have complete access to the tracking and growing tools present on the Kicksta website.
- Your account is at total risk because you are entrusting your Instagram account to an automated system. Your account could be mishandled and damaged if care is not taken.
Final Verdict – Upleap Vs Kicksta 2021
I’ve been able to take you through everything about both platforms that aims at growing Instagram followers. Before you completely settle for any of them, I’ll like to add some important information that you need to consider before settling for any.
When you ought to use which
Both platforms have a promising record and enticing taste but on certain occasions, you ought to pick one.
There are two major occasions where you have to disregard most cons and pick. These two occasions are:
In the case of budgeting, if you’re on a budget scale, Upleap will be the best plan for you.
High result expectations
If you require high results, then Kicksta would be the best plan for you.
This is because you have to do nothing. All you need do is to pay for a package and watch the automated system scurry the Instagram database, create engagement and generate Instagram followers for your account.
That said, Upleap also delivers on expectation. But Kicksta does well with it.
So you can’t go wrong with either platforms.