I’m Akinduyo Eniola, I write about marketing and business for B2B Saas companies and marketing blogs.
I know you love the result as much as I do. Below are some of my works that have worked excellently.
1. How to Build a Content Marketing Funnel that Converts (Template) – CoSchedule
The post ranks 2nd on Page 1 for the keyword “content marketing funnel template” and ranks 4th also on the first page for the keyword “content marketing funnel”. And all of these were within a short span of 1 week.
Ever since the post has remained on the first page without no link building done to the post. Also, within three months of the post going live, it has been shared over 76 times.
I’m not trying to brag with this, just trying to tell you I’m the right guy for you.
Look at what Ben Sailer, editor of CoSchedule has to say about my work:
2. Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing Collaboration – Stream-Seo
While getting amazing posts that drive engagement is a task for some, it isn’t for me. Here’s a post that proofs my creativity.
In this post, I highlighted the steps to collaborate with partners and indirect competitors for amazing results.It is backed up with in-depth research and examples which makes it more comprehensive.
It doesn’t end there.
Here are the some of the sites I have been featured.
- How to Craft the Perfect Outreach Email for Influencers (Template) – CoSchedule
- 3 Creative Backlink Strategies Pro Bloggers are Not Telling You – MossMedia
- 7 Ways to Build Backlinks to Your Blog – OneNaijaBlog
- How to Use Expired Domain for SEO – TechPrevue
What Services Do I Offer?
1. Long form Content Writing
2. Ghost writing
3. Short-form writing
4. Expert Roundup
5. Statistics Post
6. Saas Review post
Is it Right to Say – Yours is Next?
Fill in the Form Below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Hey!, I’m Akinduyo Eniola. Here’s my space on the internet, where I write about business and marketing. I share my experiments on this blog. That said, my other identity is a freelance content marketer. I write for B2B and SaaS companies.